- This event has passed.
Region 6 Webinar – Digital Patient Engagement Self-Pay Collections
May 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The webinar highlights a case study that focuses on the roll out of a digital patient engagement solution at Jackson Hospital in Montgomery AL. This organization transitioned from a traditional patient collection approach to a digital patient engagement strategy that leverages omni-channel communication methods to simplifying patient interactions. The end result of moving to a new digital platform approach has been higher patient engagement and satisfaction, an increase of cash recoveries, a reduction of the cost to collect and decreased bad debt write offs. The digital collection strategy employed by Jackson Hospital offers more than just a passive payment portal, it allows patients to engage differently, providing them digital communication options that increase patient interactions, automate payment collection and streamline financial assistance administration while simultaneously identifying previously undiscovered funding sources using advanced analytics, AI and machine learning.
• Learn how digital applications are growing in popularity in healthcare
• Discover why Jackson Hospital decided to transition to a digital strategy to collect outstanding patient accounts
• Gain an understanding of how advanced analytics can improve patient interactions and collection performance
• Find out how a new digital communication approach can improve the patient financial experience and increase patient loyalty
1. David Ralston, CRCR , Asst. Vice President of Revenue Cycle, Jackson Hospital , Montgomery, AL
2. Noel Felipe, CRCR, Senior Vice President , Revenue Cycle Practice Leader, MedAssist , Miami, FL